Player grand piano, Collard & Collard, London, England, 1925
Player Grand Piano This 7ft. grand was restored in 1996 to concert standard. Used regularly for concerts, this pianola in good repaired condition. It was built in 1925 for Mr. Barker of Gisborne who owned it for about 41 years. Then purchased by the Murray family, South Island (30 years). Came to Whittaker’s Museum in 1996.
© 2017 Whittakers Musical Museum. All Right Reserved. General Enquiries: +64 (0)9 372 5573. Website by Purple Dog Design